Content Dev:CTA Learning Center
Main article: Cartoon Animator.
Use the following resources to learn CrazyTalk Animator efficiently.
Online User Manual
User Manual (Updated)
You can check out some of the popular Cartoon Animator 4 tutorials:
- How to be Successful in the Reallusion Marketplace
- How to create a PSD layered scene for use in Cartoon Animator 4 (CTA4)
- How to Sell your Art to 2D Animators in the Reallusion 2D Marketplace
- Tutorial: Collaborating with Cartoon Animator to Remotely create a Fully_Animated Cartoon in 2 Weeks
- Disney eFX and Renown Traditional Cell Animator discovers Cartoon Animator
- From Playtime to Profit - From Playtime to Profit – How I Turned My Animation Hobby into a Profitable Business
- Cartoon Brew: Make a 2.5D Head Impossibly Easy: A Review of Cartoon Animator 4
- Watch the Winning Films in the Reallusion CrazyTalk Animator Contest
- Web Designer/Animator uses Cloud Animator to Create Comic-Con Flyer and More
- TUTORIAL: Take Sketches to Finished 3D Characters with iClone
- Talented Cartoonist brings 2D Characters to life as 3D Animated Characters – with Photoshop, CrazyTalk 8 & Character Creator
- How to Upload your 2D content to the Reallusion 2D Marketplace
There are several topics of CrazyTalk Animator 3 Tutorials, including
- Editing Environment
- G3 Character creation (image pipeline)
- G3 Free Bone Character Editing
- 2D Head Creation
- 2D Character Animation
- Elastic Motion
- 3D Motion for G2 Characters
- G2 Character creation
- Output & Application
- Stage & SFX
Reallusion Forum for general issue and content development discussion.
|CrazyTalk Animator||CrazyTalk Animator Forums:
|Content Exhibition||Promotion of developers' CTA content creations in Content Store & Marketplace.||Content Exhibition|
|Marketplace Developer Discussion||Developer discussion about Reallusion Marketplace.