Content Dev:CTA Thumbnailing
Main article: CTA Prop Creation.
Use the following files to help you create thumbnails:
|File||Description and Usage||Note||Download|
|Prop.ctproject||For static props||Doesn't include render styles||Prop.rar|
|Ani Prop.ctproject||For animated props||Doesn't included render styles||Ani_Prop.rar|
Thumbnail Creation Process
(1) Open the Prop.ctproject and bring the prop onto the stage.
(2) Perform Export > Image.
(3) Scale the prop to fill the square stage.
(4) Go to Render Settings > Export to create a thumbnail image.
(1) Open Ani Prop.ctproject
(2) Bring the finished animated prop onto the stage.
(3) Perform Export > Image and resize the image to fit the square stage.
(4) Press the Export button to create a 300x300 px image.
Applying the Thumbnail Image
(1) Perform Content Manager > Load Thumbnail.
(2) Select the appropriate thumbnail made by using the aforementioned steps.